Wednesday, 18 July 2012

the prince of every thunder and other mixed media brooches


the prince of every thunder
smitten with you!
together you are in the air
fragile

into laughter into tears

What fun did I have making these! I purchased these pretty vintage brooch bases from Etsy a good while ago knowing they'd be perfect for tiny collages. These remind me of some sort of medals of honour, and I do think they're all like small celebrations of fragility and sensitivity. A little more softness to the rough world.

Follow the links below photos to find these in my Etsy shop. The brooches are 20€ each so they're very affordable. Go and grab your favourite before someone else does!

5 comments:

Alyssa Liles said...

These are wonderful, I love what you have been up to!

jonimatti said...

mä ajattelen 11 vuoden takaista tyttöä, joka olisi ollut tosi ylpeä näistä jos olisi nähnyt tulevaisuuteen.

huhu said...

I am so glad that you are back with new posts and new designs,which gave me some kind of energy too.
I love the brooches and the words:into laughter into tears.But I know the brooch with feather is not suitable for my style:(
huhu

catie said...

i love these.
the one with feathers is my favorite.

i'm new to your blog ~ it's beautiful ♥

Zena said...

Wonderful, love the one with the feathers. I found your blog via flickr and it´s beautiful and interesting: fantastic designs, photos and posts. I will visit you again