Sunday, 6 April 2008

You're invited

Thank you all for your interest! I started a Flickr group, although there are only my photos at the moment. Do join and post photos! I'm trying to make a match box a day, but that doesn't mean that everyone participating should do it daily. I won't stalk you :)

It's a bit funny that I have more custom orders than I've had for ages, and just when I started working. It's not a problem because nothing is urgent, but I'm sure I don't need to worry about having too much time for myself. In addition to making art I would like to spend some time on refreshing my Swedish skills. I hope there won't be any Swedish only customer service next week, my Swedish is so rusty and I hardly knew any library vocabulary in the first place.

Day 3



stone, kraft paper, used teabag, board, ink, copper wire

5 comments:

lapaperie&cozy said...

Lovely!

katiecrackernuts said...

Ooooh, I am thinking up all kinds of ideas. I just adore what I call "pocket-sized" works. See http://katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com/2008/03/pocket-sized-art.html
When I was a wee little Girl Guide we used to store our "emergency kits" in matchboxes. There would be 20c for a phone call from a public phone, a pencil stub and folded piece of paper to make notes, folded tissue, Band-Aid and a rubber band, pins in a piece of paper, or even a needle and thread. I wrote about this a couple of years back too ... http://www.matchboxprojects.com/

Sherrin said...

I love this idea! I would love to have a go at this- but! (this is going to sound stupid!!) - did you make the boxes yourself, or have you covered a ready made box? If you know how to make boxes, do you mind sharing? I'm sure it's not that hard to figure out, but lets just say my mind isn't up to speed at the moment!! ;o)

Blue Valentine Press said...

I love these! I have a real thing for all things tiny. I'm off to look at the flickr group right now!

Nikki said...

I love your new project! Each one is such a fun little treasure.