So my mom (kotkarankki) tagged me to reveal 7 random or weird facts about myself. This is my first time, but I think almost everyone has been tagged before, so I won't be tagging anyone specific. But if you're reading this and haven't been tagged before, you can consider yourself being tagged by me :) I won't post the rules, because I'm not going to play by the rules.
My seven random and weird facts:
1. When I was 7-9 years old, I won two first places in cross-country running competitions. In my third competition I finished second and quit running.
2. The only reason I won the two competitions was that I was the only girl running, and when I finished second, there was another girl running.
3. I write poems. (Or so I say, even though I haven't written anything in months.)
4. I use the words never, always, nothing, everything, no one, everyone etc. a lot. I mean A LOT. (In Finnish of course.) I rarely compromise.
5. I can't swim. And even walking near the river bank is terrifying.
6. It's almost impossible for me to keep in touch with people, no matter how much I like them. (I like being alone a bit too much.)
7. I've never even tried smoking. Yet I kind of like it if it smells like tobacco in our hallway, it strangely resembles the smell of old movie theaters.
The lovely Amy of Moyou gave me the You make my day -award! Thanks so much Amy! (Blogger won't let me upload pictures at the moment, so I'll leave that for later.)
The idea is to pass the award on to 5 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can then pass it on.
I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to read as many blogs as I would like, but there are two blogs (that I haven't awarded before) I'd like to pass the award on to:
Savilintu - A gorgeous Finnish blog, but I'm sure everyone will enjoy the pretty photos.
Píntame el día - Beautiful photos, black and white drawings and a super interesting hand project. (I've been intending to ask all the people I'm interviewing for a photo of their hands, but the interview project seems to be on hold...)
Thank you for your time! Today's matchbox will get its own post.