Monday, 7 April 2008

See as in see, and as in German sea.

I think I'll do just fine in my new job. I'm a bit frustrated sometimes when I can't really do anything. Most things I'm not yet allowed to do and some other things I don't know how to do, or even that they could be done. I pretty much like the people I'm working with, so that's a good start.

Tomorrow is my 24th birthday and I've come to realize that I don't want to get older. Or maybe it's just that I don't want to have a birthday without people celebrating it with me. Now I'm telling you, so at least someone will congratulate me. Yeah, I know, a bit pathetic :)

I made a matchbox template, but I haven't uploaded it yet. So far I've been using ready made boxes, but I will eventually run out of them. (Not any time soon though.)


Day 4




See as in see, and as in German sea.

paper, sea shells, ribbon, ink, stamp

12 comments:

lapaperie said...

How beautiful...love this one, Kaija! :)

I'm working on a little box right now but won't get a chance to post about it till tomorrow.

Mirka said...

This is a very good idea, and I joined the group too. I don´t know how often I´ll be able to make a box, but I will definitely make one every once in a while. The boxes are beautiful. And, happy birthday to you Kaija, I start with the congratulations. ; )

Anonymous said...

happy birthday: )

Ulla said...

Onnea syntymäpäivänsankarille!
Happy Birthday! Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu Deinem Geburtstag! Gratulerar på din födelsedag!(eller något dyligt)

Fine box and nice stamping!

Amy said...

It's your birthday, it's your birthday!! Happy Birthday Kaija!!

Yay!! I hope you are having a wonderful day celebrating with family and friends. I'm sure there are many people in the big wide world of blogland who are thinking of you too x.

Bec said...

Happy birthday!
I found your page via the birthday feature on etsy. Added you to my feed reader - lovely work. =)

-Bec

Sherrin said...

another lovely little box! I made my first box today- I don't have a flickr account, so can't add it to the group... I will when I get around to joining though! :o)

vlijtig said...

Those matchboxes are lovely. One a day is quite a big task you set yourself!

Jesse said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad to hear the job is going well.

I'm really looking forward to watching the matchboxes develop.

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to you too! I hope you had a lovely day. I too love the idea of the match boxes and I would also like to join although it will not able to be everyday. Great idea:)

Shannah said...

Happy Birthday dear Kaija! I will think of you today when we blow the candles out on my son's birthday cake:) Cheers to another year of beautiful art making!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday. The truth is that for at least the next ten years (I can only testify to 34) they only get better!